aNet A8 Printer Update 14/1/17

Quick update on how I’m getting on.  Not really printed anything out of the A8 yet, to be honest, having read about overheating issues don’t want to leave unattended.  

I have added another upgrade I printed on my Hadron OrdBot.  aNet A8 acrylic frame brace

I’ve also been reading up on the options of replacing acrylic frame with a aluminium one, as the acrylic does flex a lot.

Just a final note, when I built the printer I followed the aNet YouTube guide, which  was really helpful. I found it best without sound!

Still undecided whether to replace electronics, or just put the whole unit in a fire resistant box.  I post another update soon.